Legal Matters

Filing a claim



Concerning claims for damages:

  • For any property damage, to your land, house or vehicles, you must also send your claim to your insurance company. Your insurance company is often the best recourse to obtaining compensation for the loss incurred. Your insurer will also be able to represent you adequately in negotiations with the Town of Hampstead, if necessary.

  • ​Please note that claims for damages to sprinkler systems that are located on the Town’s Right of Way will NOT be accepted.